This Christmas, we had family pictures done. It was the first time in over 9 years since all of my siblings, spouses, nieces and nephews have been together for family pictures. No one was missing! We had a great Christmas party at my parents' house. I have pictures from the party and Christmas Day, but I'm not sure where the cable for my camera is at the moment. This week will be crazy busy, so I'm not even going to try to locate it this week.
Anyway, my cousin Sharli (Robinson) Fitzgerald did the photos for us. I only have the ones for my family currently. Mom is sending the rest to me on a CD. This was actually the first time we've done a family photo. Yah, for some reason that was just never a huge priority for me. I wish now that it had been so I could visually catalogue the growth of my little family. (Or not so little any more.) Can't change the past, but we've got a great start for the future. You can check out some of Sharli's work at http://www.sharssnapshots.com/
Enjoy!
Alrighty, having technical difficulties. I'll try again tomorrow night. It's too late to worry about it tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey, I just wanted to thank you for posting my website on here. That is great! I don't really advertise, my business is mostly word of mouth- so thanks!
ReplyDelete